Oil pulling has been found to be extremely effective in detoxing the body and curing all kinds of ailments. You can oil pull with different kinds of oils but Refined Cold Pressed Sesame Oil or Expeller Pressed Sesame Oil seem to work the best. Do not use toasted or unrefined, you will not get all the benefits. Sesame Oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant making it an excellant choice to detox by oil pulling. Oil pulling is simply the act of swishing oil in your mouth for 10 to 15 minutes. As you swish, the oil is drawing toxins out of your body and into the oil. It is extremely important that you do not swallow any of the oil because it does become highly toxic. In this article I will explain how to detox by oil pulling. Make sure you pull first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
1. Before You Detox with Oil Pulling…Brush Your Teeth! Always start with a clean mouth by brushing your teeth first. Since oil pulling draws toxins out of your body and into the oil, you want to make sure your mouth is clean so that the oil can immediately begin working on your body. You will get best results this way.
2. Use 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil to Detox by Oil Pulling After you brush your teeth, measure 1 tablespoon of the Sesame Oil and put it into your mouth. Some people have a hard time using 1 whole tablespoon, if this is the case for you, start by using less and work up to 1 tablespoon
3. To detox by oil pulling you need to swish the oil in your mouth for 10 to 15 minutes, then spit it out. You can do this while you are doing other things, just work it into your routine. If you can’t do it for the full amount of time, do it for as long as you can and work your way up. Do not swallow any of the oil. When you spit, the oil will be slightly white in color. If the oil is still yellow, you have not pulled long enough.
4. Be Sure to Rinse Thoroughly After You Oil Pull When you detox by oil pulling it is very important that you rinse your mouth thoroughly after you swish. Otherwise you will be leaving toxins in your mouth. Not a good idea.
You have just learned how to detox by oil pulling. Here are some of the benefits that you could experience. These are benefits from testimonials I found while researching oil pulling and are not conclusive.
Some Benefits from Oil Pulling:
clean, whiter teeth; gets rid of bad breath and morning breath; stops cravings; PMS relief; gets rid of acne; gets rid of under eye circles; increased energy; cures teeth problems; tarter gone; under eye bags gone; brightens complexion; mental alertness; cures allergies; lose weight; elevates mood; decreased mouth sensitivity; helps depression; fibromyalgia relief; relieves TMJ; helps heart problems; helped to quit smoking; heals gingivitis; gets rid of body odour; clears the mind; better sleep; cures insomnia; gums stop bleeding; relieves addictions; feel clean on the inside etc
Tips & Warnings Do not be alarmed if you start to feel worse once you start oil pulling. A lot of people experience this. You will eventually feel better. Probably better than you have ever felt. How toxic you are to begin with will determine how good or bad you feel when you begin to oil pull.
- Oil Pulling
- Oil Pulling Testimonials
- Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing at Amazon
Materials are used from - By sassyshan, eHow Member, http://www.ehow.com/how_5015891_detox-oil-pulling.html – 10 Jul 2010
Your ever well-wisher with love and encouragement BVG Janaka das
20 Feb 2011 – http://bhls.wordpress.com