(Under construction – need to finish and make proper English)
In day to day life, so often we use these term: Truce, Faith, Surrender, but it appears that it is not as obvious, as clear as it might seem at first glance. If we check out Oxford dictionary, we can find:
- · Confidence (noun) 1 belief in others [uncountable] confidence (in somebody/something) the feeling that you can trust, believe in and be sure about the abilities or good qualities of somebody/something The players all have confidence in their manager. A fall in unemployment will help to restore consumer confidence. a lack of confidence in the government. The new contracts have undermined the confidence of employees. She has every confidence in her students’ abilities.
2 belief in yourself [uncountable] a belief in your own ability to do things and be successful. He answered the questions with confidence. People often lose confidence when they are criticized. He gained confidence when he went to college. She suffers from a lack of confidence. While girls lack confidence, boys often overestimate their abilities. I didn’t have any confidence in myself at school.
3 feeling certain [uncountable] the feeling that you are certain about something. They could not say with confidence that he would be able to walk again after the accident. No one can predict with complete/total confidence what will happen in the financial markets. He expressed his confidence that they would win.
4 trust [uncountable] a feeling of trust that somebody will keep information private. Eva told me about their relationship in confidence. This is in the strictest confidence. It took a long time to gain her confidence (= make her feel she could trust me).
5 a secret [countable] (formal) a secret that you tell somebody. The girls exchanged confidences. I could never forgive Mike for betraying a confidence.
- · trust (noun) [uncountable] trust (in somebody/something) the belief that somebody/something is good, sincere, honest, etc. and will not try to harm or trick you. Her trust in him was unfounded. a partnership based on trust It has taken years to earn their trust. If you put your trust in me, I will not let you down. She will not betray your trust (= do something that you have asked her not to do). He was appointed to a position of trust (= a job involving a lot of responsibility, because people trust him). a breach of trust If I were you, I would not place too much trust in their findings.
- · faith (noun) 1 [uncountable] faith (in somebody/something) trust in somebody’s ability or knowledge; trust that somebody/something will do what has been promised. I have great faith in you—I know you’ll do well. We’ve lost faith in the government’s promises. Her friend’s kindness has restored her faith in human nature. He has blind faith (= unreasonable trust) in doctors’ ability to find a cure. 2 [uncountable, singular] strong religious belief. To lose your faith. Faith is stronger than reason. 3 [countable] a particular religion. the Christian faith, The children are learning to understand people of different faiths. 4 [uncountable] good faith the intention to do something right. They handed over the weapons as a gesture of good faith.
- · surrender (noun) [uncountable, singular] 1 surrender (to somebody/something) an act of admitting that you have been defeated and want to stop fighting. They demanded (an) unconditional surrender. He raised his hands in surrender. 2 the fact of allowing yourself to be controlled by something. They accused the government of a surrender to business interests. 3 surrender of something (to somebody) an act of giving something to somebody else even though you do not want to, especially after a battle, etc. They insisted on the immediate surrender of all weapons.
The author , discussing trust issues with different people , it is nkown the beginning of the conversation is often unclear – which is trust. Besides, they had the assurance that others also have such views and that their views are generally accepted. I will mention some common features , which were heard in these negotiations. The first concepts , which tend to be confused with ” trust “is” trust “and “faith “. Few perceive the concept itself . Depending on personal experience with the confidence of many binds from the life of a weight with confidence : business, horticulture, repair, personal life, hobby , risk situations , life in jeopardy , etc. One weighed tend to trust one, another another, and other trust only themselves.
Since different sources have different construed Confidence The concept of everyday life and it is used by quite a different understanding , then the combination of the above views are specified by a single Confidence definition and understanding of which underpins the scientific work:
Confidence is an attitude and activity in which people adopt the senses and feelings. Depending on them to commence or cease developing or slowing down their action in the direction. Nearest Names Latvian: reliance , acceptance . Meaning in other languages : kr . доверчивостъ, English. confidenceCollect . vertrauen.
Next, the author details the definition, dividing the confidence skills, the types of extreme situations and the senses.
Trust operations are based on four comparable skills can carve and consciously develop [24 ]:
· ability to receive;
· ability to give ;
· ability to ask;
· ability to refuse.
Ideally, all of the skills developed are equivalent. Reality for every child , and at one of the skills are expressed weakly or strongly , so that the disharmonious development . The author offers the potential indications, which may be disharmonious developed skills. Their knowledge can harmonize the skills and confidence to harmonize the whole:
· ability to accept or take away – feeling deprived , poor, that the whole world owes him , disappeared satiety and satisfaction of feeling resulting in affection and their rights and sense of belonging to what they have conquered . It is possible that such a skill disharmonious development , where people long deprived of, or lost , what he considers his own. ;
· ability to give or impose – feel wiser , more knowledgeable , richer , superior to those around , owes to the world that results in a strong devotion , self-sacrifice and self- imposition of those around to take their. It is possible that this ability develops disharmonious , if one is celebrated and enshrined in the surrounding middle , or the receipt of resources, considered as strangers . ;
· Skills sought or require – feel empty, poor, forlorn , As a result parasitize the expense of others . It is possible that such a skill disharmonious develops when a person has long maintained, received the fruits of other people without their input . ;
· ability to refuse or deny – feeling lonely, left behind , and rejected, feel the fear of the use of fear to build deeper and stronger relationships with others , as a result of trying to survive without the surrounding love and support. It is possible that such a skill disharmonious develops when a person has received long-term waivers . ;
· one of the skills, common features – feel perplexed , ” ejected from the boat , gone the same values and hard to understand what they want , have lost inner center. As a result, its harmony and happiness of looking outside, it wishes to receive from others, from the edge.
Another distinction between the two , related types of trust :
· Internal trust – when a man trusts himself ;
· external trust – where trust in external factors.
According to the author , a human feeling within yourself , and social environment where these types of trust are in harmony. Should a single trust type, in final versions :
· expressed confidence in the internal , low external trust – a man alienated from the world , turns a selfish and self-reliant , emerging conflicts with others ;
· expressed confidence in the outer , weak internal confidence – lower self-esteem , faith in themselves, blindly adopt the external conditions are often used in the others.
Another distinction between primary and secondary forms of trust , which gets extreme situations. For example, in a very precarious life at the moment if you rely on only yourself , another God, luck , destiny , common sense , etc. .
More trust is divided for the senses, which are primarily used for: vision , hearing , touch , smell , taste. For example, when crossing the street , most people trust their eyes and checking whether a vehicle may interfere with street traffic. There are also people who are crossing the street, the primary trust their hearing , although the vision is fully in order. Listening , or whatever may hinder cross the street , and. without a vision , and both parties conduct business .
Your ever well-wisher with love and encouragement BVG Janaka das
24 Mar 2011 – https://bhls.wordpress.com