The health benefits of squatting posture in toilet for waste elimination:
- Waste is expelled more easily, quickly and completely
- A cleaner and healthier colon.
- No cost, natural remedy and treatment for hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Prevents waste from entering into and contaminating the small intestine.
- Flexing of the thighs against the lower abdomen supports the intestines, and help to prevent hernias.
- Straightens the final pathway between the rectum and the anus – making it easy for the colon to be emptied easily, without straining.
- Prevent stagnation of waste (fecal stagnation), which gives increased protection against colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Protects the pelvic floor and also pelvic nerves responsible for prostate health, bladder control and sexuality.
- Help mothers-to-be prepare for a more natural and comfortable delivery.
Squatting – The Ancient, Time-Tested Method for Evacuation
An increasing number of health experts have highlighted the benefits of squatting. One of them is Dr Alejandro Cardona of the University of Valencia, Spain:
“Having reviewed all the scientific literature available on the squatting posture and having had some personal experience with this ancient, time-tested method for natural evacuation, I have no hesitation in recommending it to my patients.”
Dr Cardona is not alone. You can also read what many other enlightened doctors, health experts and ordinary people have written about the risks associated with sitting toilets and advantages of squatting on this page.
The Good and Healthy posture for passing stools are one of so meaningful in our offered “Successful Balanced and Healthy lifestyle program“. Let us discover more about that?
Related materials on our website:
Squatting, the Best Toilet Posture
For male and female it is wise and healthy always pass urine peacefully in squatting posture
Your ever well-wisher with love and encouragement BVG Janaka das
24 Now 2011 – https://bhls.wordpress.com